This larger than average and well-presented two double bedroom house benefits from some recent refurbishment, being situated close to local schools and Pennington Common, with village shops a few minutes’ walk away. Chain free sale
– Immaculate condition, new decoration and carpets –
Two large double bedrooms
– Good size kitchen
– Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
– Short walk to village centre and Pennington common
-Bright and airy lounge
– Two fitted bathrooms, one on each floor
– School catchment area for local infant, junior and secondary schools
– Driveway large enough for at least two cars
Living Room 15’8 x 13’6 (4.78m x 4.11m)
Kitchen 15’6 x 9’0 (4.73m x 2.7m )
Bedroom 1 15’8 x 9’1 (4.78m x 2.77m)
Bedroom 2 12’3 x 9’0 (3.72m x 2.74m )
Lymington’s closest neighbour leads to the picturesque salt marshes on the Solent shore to the South and backs on to the New Forest National Park to the north. One mile from Lymington High Street, Pennington village offers schools for all ages.
Pennington has all of the essentials you could need, including Tesco Metro, a variety of takeaway food outlets and Inns. Pennington also offers a number of quiet country lanes an historic public common (included in the National Park) along with a sports centre for the more strenuous activities.